What Happened Today

Discussion in 'Factions Blue' started by jj722, Jun 17, 2017 at 5:26 PM.

1. jj722

jj722 Peasant

So basically, the order of events this morning occurred as so:
    1. We cannoned into fear's base () I'll post a second better quality video when it is done rendering.
    2. We were planning to raid finessed since they had like 2 people on. I swam up to the top of their walls, and got up on top of their base to check it out and have Daniel world download it. I was running around, and I found a hole on the top of the base. I tped all of our mods to me, and we jumped in. We found ethereal there, attempting to cegg the blazes. What happened was we basically took over the raid, killed most of their faction, and peaced.

Aftermath: fear was complaining about the fact that we raided them claiming it wasn't legit and saying we were all gonna get banned even though we cannoned. Finessed was pissed, and in their situation I would be as well. Hydra/Napkin apparently said that fear would get a chunk reset which I think is complete bullshit. In addition, most of finessed was saying that people who used the cegg "exploit" were going to get banned. I believe that that is completely asinine because first of all, how would anyone have known that it was an exploit. This season had a massive shift from a more customized server to it's original form making it seem reasonable that that could happen. Nobody said anything about the so called exploit. Also, just using word of mouth and logs to judge and ban someone is complete horseshit. For example, finessed could say that we cegged into their non watered obby shell when in fact, Ethereal did.
    Thanks for reading, if anyone has any input just say it. Fear does not deserve any of their spawners or gear back. If anything, finessed should get refunded for their stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Vorvx

Vorvx Peasant

3. Dhah

Dhah Peasant

Finessed should get a RESET in the chunks.because if iT was a New thing that obby is ceegble Then whe were gonna get informed about this "New" thing But whe didnt!

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. zDaniel02_

zDaniel02_ Peasant

Exactly,why would Fear get their stuff back,we splitted them with cannon and tped the whole server in and now every1 knows that we cannoned them,so a chunk reset would be the dumbest thing to do.Also theres a recording incase Fear starts lying about not getting split by a cannon.About Finessed,we(symbolism) didnt cegg the obby shell,we only cegged their blazes,ethereal cegged in and we just killed them and got the stuff.You should fix that exploit else every base on blue will be *raided* the same way.

5. zDaniel02_

zDaniel02_ Peasant

Agree,but Fear wont get shit,they took a L,they should just accept it.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Shri

Shri Peasant

Fight us in Friday the 13th

7. Ryan9393

Ryan9393 Farmer

i'm so confused how did you get to there obby shell?

8. jurassic

jurassic Farmer

fear is a bunch of whiny 13 year olds and need a disband for lying to admins to try and get an dvantage

9. FileExplorer

FileExplorer Farmer

adding on to that point they brag how they win f top on a wither/dead server. then get split day 1 when they are faced with REAL factions.

10. ProSavage

ProSavage Peasant

I hope this situation is indeed resolved. i would give advice to make feel free to share your concerns with a support member with this one.

11. jj722

jj722 Peasant

They left it unwatered, and I want to make clear the fact that we didn't do it, Ethereal did.

12. Tyler

Tyler Peasant

Got split day 1!!!!!!! I am perm banned and we had atleast 3 co owners out of town GG BOISSSS

13. Dom

Dom Servant

What the fuck was that song