Something needs to be done about blatant pvp hackers.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by DaynePlayz, Oct 11, 2017.

1. DaynePlayz

DaynePlayz Peasant

For as long as I have played the Archon, there has always been pvp hackers. We all know it's constantly bull shit. But now it's got to the point where something actually has to be done. If you are going to make a server that is points based and pvp is one of the main ways to obtain points, why the fuck has there not been a crackdown on blatant pvp hackers... Especially in top factions. The active staff don't have permission to TP and record hackers and therefore nothing is done. Basically from my perspective, the Archon is happy to hand over $3500USD to a bunch of blatant pvp hackers as long as they buy a rank. It seems to me that the Archon doesn't care about it's player base and as long as they are getting money in their back pocket, they don't give two shits if blatant hackers win $3500USD.

Something needs to change. There's a reason the Archon's player count is so low and Saico's is high. Because they have a good anti-cheat.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. BenMcdonald

BenMcdonald Peasant

3. Tua

Tua Peasant

+1 Step up your shit archon. You are in the right derection to killing the server completly.

4. Leaders

Leaders Apprentice

lol my commend deleted!?!??!

5. Ryan9393

Ryan9393 King

your too famous you opinion needs to be the archon is doing its job and is a create server doing everything it needs to do with barely any room for improvement because it's already the best! xD

• Like Like x 2
  6. Dragonshots

Dragonshots Apprentice

I mean you could just record and send staff. If theyre that blatant and big of a problem then a simple 30 sec clip should be enough not even 3 minutes of your time is needed to record upload and send it to someone. If it takes you 30 mins to upload a 30 sec clip then theyre not hacking then your internet is garbage