Original Thread Removed? Kits on Black Need Fixed

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Consider_Me_0P, Sep 18, 2017.

1. Consider_Me_0P

Consider_Me_0P Merchant

As everyone knows the archon owners made a huge mistake at the start of this season. They changed the kits to be 10x worse than what we paid for. We used to get 4 stacks of god apples a day with the $350 rank now we get three stacks every four days. This is less than one fourth of what we paid for. They need to stop this scam they are running. It is not fair to make someone pay so much for a rank then turn around and make it worse than pope rank was last season. After all Curtis promised that he would change the kits up. Personally I think that they should revert all of the kits back to how they were. I never saw anyone asking for archon to debuff our kits. I know this will probably be removed by staff at some point but we might as well try to end the scam. @Curtis @Hydra @Napkin0fTruth @Coby

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. tgb159

tgb159 Farmer

I agree, I think reverting the kits to normal or just improving them would be nice.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. _diam

_diam Templar

and I think your bold text makes you sound like a major tryhard.

• Informative Informative x 2
  4. Savage

Savage Merchant

They didn't "Scam You" they just changed the kits. People were complaining about how the kits were to good for the higher up ranks, and a great majority also said the lower ranks weren't good enough. They have made a good balance for this, and they didn't take your ranks away.

5. Consider_Me_0P

Consider_Me_0P Merchant

Lol it basically is a scam that's like me irl buying a car and receiving a bike. If they say that we get good stuff in our kits we deserve what we paid for.

6. Cody

Cody Peasant

You paid access to /kit emperor. Clearly states it can be changed at any time. And buying a car irl has nothing to do with buying a digital rank on a video game. Stop complaining about it not being pay2win and get over yourself

7. Redicicle

Redicicle Apprentice

Wait so you're angry about not getting more gaps per week? Even though you probably use a stack or two?

8. Consider_Me_0P

Consider_Me_0P Merchant

Cody do you even play black? If you did you would see almost anyone with a $175+ feels like they were scammed. While yes they do have the right to change kits they should not just make changes this big for no reason.

9. Consider_Me_0P

Consider_Me_0P Merchant

Yes it does make most of us mad when we used to get 17 stacks of god apples in four days too just getting 4 stacks in four days it makes it a lot worse. As if that was not enough they then go on to make the sell price 2.5x less than it was. And the main purpose of gaps was to sell them so we did need all 17 stacks.

10. Cody

Cody Peasant

I have the 350$ on black and multiple alts with ranks exd. To bad you dont know who i am

11. Jake

Jake Apprentice

Kits are good for the start and they’re good enough rn maybe cooldown change, I don’t think I’ve done any kits since tnt came on

12. Consider_Me_0P

Consider_Me_0P Merchant

They need more than just a cool down change they are now 4.25 times worse than before anyway Curtis promised in a thread I took a ss of and that is still up that they will change kits. Archon needs to stop being dishonest and just follow through with what they said.

13. Munchies

Munchies Peasant

well im knight so I say kits go back to the way the were, but give knights 8 gapples everyday!

14. Consider_Me_0P

Consider_Me_0P Merchant

I only want the 100 plus reverted