Missions and Tokens

Discussion in 'Factions Silver' started by BenSwift, Jun 19, 2017 at 10:52 PM.

1. BenSwift

BenSwift Peasant

I think there should be missions added that some can be done by the factions and some can also be done solo where you can earn faction tokens for faction missions and also Player Skill Tokens for the player missions for the faction tokens there should be prizes like 1.5 Mob Spawn Boost and Faction XP Boosts and possibly some other things as well. You should also be able to earn faction points through koths and they could also be given as a prize for raid events or wars that were organized by staff. The Skill Tokens should be earnt by selling players heads and when people get killed they lose 10% of their tokens and they get given to the person who redeems their head a bit like the head system we have at the moment. The Prizes for the Player Skill Tokens should be things like, Special Kit, Common Crate, 16 Ceggs, Mcmmo vouchers and also some other things but they could also have much more expensive things costing more skill tokens like Mega kit or even just 1 mega kit piece, Ultimate or mega key that will cost alot. There could also be super cheap stuff likes obby and tnt that wouldnt cost much skill tokens at all like the mobcoins on aqua. I think this would be a good idea because it would encourage pvp to earn skill tokens and would also bring alot more to do when there isnt much to do. If some keys are able to get through these tokens or simple things like disguises or even commands it would reduce how pay to win the server will be.

2. CallMeCupcake

CallMeCupcake Farmer

Ok let me sum this up for people so it's easier to read
    •There would be a command added that could be done by factions
    •And another able to be done by players (solo)
    •There would be tokens for them
    •Points would be awardable through lotus and other events
    •Skill tokens would allow you to buy things like create keys.

3. Jamea

Jamea Vassal

Congrats on getting accepted as staff my dude!

Please PM me your IGN & Discord!

• Funny Funny x 2